Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ribbit

My husband found some wee baby frogs at a job site this week and they have now taken up residence in my living room in a HUGE aquarium. It started off as one tiny frog (think the size of a nickel) and he thought it was just SO cute that he had to bring it home. So we made a little habitat for it in a five gallon bucket and it really is just so cute. The next day he brings home two more. "They were right by my truck. I didn't want to run them over, so I brought them home." So the next day here he comes with a giant plastic container with FIVE, count 'em, five more frogs. We had to borrow a large aquarium and make them a little frog jungle. They really are very cute and the kids are getting quite good at bug catching to feed the frogs. But seriously, one more frog and it's either them or him. Anyone want a frog?

No comments: