Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Such a sense of relief when the taxes are done. Like the carefree days of summer can finally begin now that the government isn't floating above my head at night any more, pointing their fingers at me, disapproving of my procrastination. I actually did my federal taxes long ago, but felt so good about that accomplishment that I didn't feel the need to do the state and city taxes until midnight on the 14th. But it is all clear skies from here...............until I look around at the mountains of projects I have to complete. @#%&*

1 comment:

TexasTesla said...

Nice start to the blog! I think the most important thing I've learned is to write, every day. Pick anything on your mind, but get it out there. Eventually you'll find a theme...but for now, just write!

I've added you to my blog roll! You'll want to make sure to create your own, as links back and forth are worth more than single direction.
http://texastesla.blogspot.com