Wednesday, April 9, 2008

On the road to find out


Okay, time to bite the bullet and start the blog. I keep feeling like I need the perfect start and if I wait for that it will never happen. So anyway.... As of late I have been learning a lot about art from my four year old daughter. I have studied art off and on for almost twenty years (longer if you count elementary art classes), and Willow can still make things new for me. What a wonderful gift. I just need to keep reminding myself to stop assuming and listen to her perspective. After all, she is privy to that magical time when everything is new and possible. Constantly asking, "Is it real?". I have trained myself to answer,"What do you think? Why?" And the answers are wise and magical.

*sorry, amy, for stealing lyrical titles, but that is what you get for having such a readable blog.

1 comment:

amy turn sharp said...

Hiya gal! I am so proud of you for this new adventure! You have a reader here!