Tuesday, July 15, 2008



So, my friend, Shelly, and I really need to take a more active part in building our business this year. We started over four years ago and while it doesn't seem like we've accomplished a great deal, we have done quite a few different things. We've been showcased in a few stores, been in some shows, and actually sold quite a bit for not trying that hard. But this year I want more. SO we have some plans. I love feeling inspired, like I've got a purpose in the world that doesn't involve diapers and dinner. So, we've got some things planned and are making new things. We started making these puzzles with different types of art affixed to them. We have some funky jewelry. Things are good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.